• Have knowledge of child development as evidenced by professional references
• Strong relationship building skills and the ability to work with children, family members, state department staff community agencies and daycare/preschool staff
• Have planning, coordinating, and supervisory skills to implement a high quality, developmentally appropriate program
• Have management and supervisory skills necessary to handle finances
a positive Biblical role model at all times
• 12 semester hours of college credit in early childhood development, child development, child psychology, or the equivalent, or must hold either a current child development associate (CDA) credential or a Montessori certificate. College credit in management may substitute for three of the 12 required hours and a current ECE certificate with four or more years of experience.
•Willing to participate in continuing education: at least three semester hours of college credit in courses relevant to child care and development every three years or forty-five documented clock hours of training relevant to child care and development.
• Currently a member in good standing of an evangelical church
• Unreserved acceptance of Clover Pass Community Church’s Statement of Faith
• A strong, clear Christian testimony
• A mature Godly spirit
• A person of faith and prayer
• A strong knowledge and understanding of Scripture
• A person of integrity in business, personal finances, and human relationships
• A life consistent with biblical principles
• Recognize the ministry of the daycare and school as an outreach of the church
Clover Pass Christian Preschool and Daycare is accepting applications for an Infant/Toddler Substitute Teacher. Hours/days vary. Job duties include, but are not limited to, caring for the individual needs of the children ages newborn through 12 years, providing a Christ-centered environment, snuggling babies, playing with toddlers and good communication with staff and parents. Applicant must enjoy working with children of all ages, can work with a flexible schedule, must be at least 18 years old and have a high school degree or GED. First Aid and CPR certification is requested. Hourly wage is dependent on education and experience. Click the button below for an application or contact the Administrator at 228-3344. They may be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org or turned into the Administrator at 105 N. Point Higgins Rd., Ketchikan, Alaska 99901.